10 Ekim 2010 Pazar

TOEFL, The Big Stress...


God!
Luckily TOEFL is over, but I am still scared... why? Because it destroyed my happiness, motivation for living... I have never seen such a pyscho thing... You start the exam with reading, but your brain sudddenly starts to refuse understanding. Then you try to look closer to the screen to focus more, this time people who are doing the mic test starts to yell in the classroom; like " THE CITY I LIIIVVVVEEEEEEEE ISSSSS THE CAPITAL OF TUUUURRRKEEEYYYY!" , ok you nerd we got what you've just said, guess the mic got it already!
The reading was the most boring part in the exam, yeah I am such a person who is searching for fun in the exams to do better!!! (It is kind of a proven test for students, you should also try some time;) It was boring, I learnt the history of sugar sugar commerce in North America, from 19th century...

After reading Iw as just about to start listening, but the man started to talk to my ears to tell the system about listening, that was good anyway because I had a break for few mins... then listening started, I listened, took notes, then take a look to the questions... However, the first part was only asking questions about the first 30% mins of the conversation... I TURNED CRAZY! at the end of the listening part, some really nerd (ok ok hardworking) students started to do speaking part, therefore I couldn't focus well:/
Then my 10 mins break has started yay!!!! Just enough time to go to the Ladies Room! (f*cking cold and silent...)....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!! ( I know you hate me:P OR WILL because readers are not that many:P thank youuu anyway:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder