
Yeah another sunday again!
I am really not in the mood of anything, I even did some shopping to get rid of this stupid feeling but they re not helpful... when you get bored, you get bored... NO SOLUTION!
I am sorry my teammates, I know now I should have send you my presentation about Fermentatio Industries but when I see the sun outside and my new clothes I bought, It s really hard to focus to my lectures... I am like a vampire, I can study at nights, when everybody is asleep, noone cares about me...
Now? NO WAY! my sister yells in the house " I do not want to do my hw, I do not want to go out either!"see? I am not alone:/
All I want is to wear my brand new pajamas and walk around the streets, I may even put my sunglasses... yeah that would be awesome!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder